Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My 30 Days of Thanksgiving

Last year I did this and I enjoyed it so much that I did it again this year.  Every day of this month, I listed things I was thankful for.  Some are probably the same as last year, some are not.  It's interesting to read back through these at the end of the month and then again a year later and see how perspectives and life change.

1 - Only working 8 hours today
2 - Breakfast dates with Melon Man
3 - Our truck being paid off
4 - Our vacation to Michigan
5 - Fridays
6 - Being able to help a friend in need
7 - Rest
8 - A husband who loves the Gospel
9 - A dog who likes to cuddle
10 - Dinner dates with Melon Man
11 - Veterans who served our country
12 - Morning temperatures in the 40s
13 - Christmas shopping with Melon Man
14 - My very good friend, Shelli - Happy Birthday girl!
15 - A restful Sunday
16 - The end of the fiscal year!
17 - Sisters who find awesome deals
18 - Baja sauce - mmmm, good
19 - Getting all my running around errands done today instead of tomorrow
20 - Being able to afford a housekeeper twice a month
21 - The gift of the Holy Ghost
22 - Having almost 3 weeks of vacation time left in late November so I can take the rest of this week off
23 - 2.5 hour long breakfasts with new friends
24 - A good cry once in a while
25 - Good food with family and friends
26 - Spending the day with Melon Man
27 - Creativity
28 - Friends who sense a need and come to help with it
29 - Family - no matter what state it's in
30 - My cousin, Lisa - who is always there for me

No comments: